Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So Grateful For All The Prayers

Today Kenny & I went to my Post Op Surgery Appointment for my second surgery. I was so hopeful to hear from my surgeon that she she was able to get it all out. I had to rely heavily on my faith and trust that all the prayers said on my behalf would be my strength. As soon as my surgeon, Dr Rupp, walked in the room she asked me how I was doing. I said "I just want to hear you got Clear Margins" she looked at me with a smile and said "Don't worry, we did". What a relief and a testimony to prayer. This type of Cancer that I have is the kind that spreads, and yet with my tumor being at 2.3cm, the Cancer didn't spread to any of my lymph nodes, nor did itmetastasize, nor did it spread to the other side. That is a true testament of prayer and the power in it. I thank you all for being here for me, offering prayers on my behalf and that of my family. This kindness we will never forget. The next step, treatment.

I hope you enjoy this video as it pretty much sums up my gratitude.


2 comments:

  1. Oh....KOSHER PIG in a big way! I just barely saw this blog right this minute. I had no idea you were going through this, Scooter. I love you and am so sorry you have to experience this, but I'm also really glad it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scoooooter my darling friend! So grateful that we will have you around to love for many, many, many, many (did I say MANY???) years to come. I miss you much!

    ReplyDelete