Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Friends, they really do lift up your spirits

Yolie "Girlfriend" Magillanes, what an amazing friend she is. So she got me some information about financial help to offset the cost of travel since I have to drive to Kaiser on Sunset for Radiation. At this point I am told it could be daily but that could change. With the price of gas that could be so expensive!!! Yolie Girl you are so great to help me out, always thinking about others.

So we had some friends come over yesterday for a BBQ, Mike and Jamie Davis....your family is so fun!! Thanks for helping us take our minds off of things. We had so much fun! Just don't let anyone lick your elbows...ha ha

Inez, she is currently battling Stage 1 Breast Cancer. Inez is such an inspiration and makes me feel so at ease about my upcoming surgery. After Inez left I felt so much better about what the surgery will be like. Your daughter Alex is so much like you, what a great example you are Inez...Thank you for helping me through this.

Our Missionaries, those boys are so funny and yet such a great support for us. As I sent them all an email asking them for prayers, they each sent back a message offering such great uplifting messages back. The prayers that are offering on my behalf is amazing. There is a reason why we love these boys, now men, so very much! Thanks Boys, it really has brought me strength to read your messages.

1 comment:

  1. We all love you scoot!!! Lindsay and I are making some desserts for your girls right now. Don't worry we are looking after them. Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete