Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Am a Child of God

I am so very happy to hear, see and know of my girl friends who are being proactive in their health and having Mammograms! Today a friend is having her first Mammogram, although it's not the most fun thing that you could do, it only takes a short time of you day and can save your life.

* Was the last Mammogram you had 2 years ago or longer?
*Are you at least 40 years old and haven't had a Mammogram yet?
*Does Breast Cancer present a history in your family?
*Have you felt a small lump/a difference in your breast lately?

If you have answered yes to any one of these questions you must...YOU MUST have a Mammogram. It really doesn't hurt, takes less than 1 hour of your time, short and harmless X-Ray. This can give you a piece of mind or even save your life. Don't you think your totally worth it? I Do, And I am not the only one......

No comments:

Post a Comment