Tuesday, September 6, 2011

X2 at Magic Mountain.....Some Crazy Scary Fun!



With my Surgery just 5 days away JT's friend Lauren & I went to Magic Mountain to get me to laugh and think about something else. We walk right on to the ride (it pays to go with someone who is a ride operator at Magic Mountain ;D) BUT of course as I am starting to chicken out and start having a panic attack I tried to convince Lauren that I really couldn't do the ride. She was not having any of that and said to me with her shifty crazy eyes (that are hilarious) and in a funny voice "NO, now get on the ride"! Not only were we riding this crazy ride but she had me sitting in the front. I am so glad I was wearing my sunglasses, I think I could have scared everyone off the ride with the look of Terror in my eyes. The way they have you sit is like you are sitting on a bull, not that comfortable but it keeps you from FALLING OUT! Then they have you buckle in and the harness is like a vest that they secure you in with. As we climb the 20 story tall ride backwards Lauren is telling me "Look at the Park Marri", what is she... crazy! We start to fall but of course we are at the front so as we are HANGING UP SIDE DOWN BACKWARDS ON THIS RIDE for what seams like an eternity, finally we start to move and man is that ride fast! The G Force of the ride is incredible and so fun but terrifying at the same time. Here is a look at the ride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-y-0IFiZqY
Oh on a side note....I had no idea what the ride looked like until that night when I saw this on YouTube. I had my eyes closed the entire time!!!! I do want to ride it again so I can see what I am riding.....Am I Crazy Or What! Epic Day at MM!!

Thanks Lauren, that was so much fun!!! I will do Tatsu & Green Lantern someday soon....but first we do Riddler's Revenge and Batman!

1 comment:

  1. The roller coaster adrenaline rush is good for the soul. Next time, I dare you to open your eyes.

    ReplyDelete