Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sleepless Nights

So much on my mind....or is it just too hot?  What ever the case, I just can't sleep!  I never fails, here it is 3am and I am wide awake!!  Yes I worry about my kids...will they; succeed in their dreams, make good choices, be safe, good examples, do well in school/work.  Then I worry about other members of my family and their health, future etc....  Then I realize I am just rationalizing why I am still awake!  UGH  Lets face it, this is what happens due to Post Chemo and current medication.

The summer months bring what I really don't like....heat!  I love tempters in the 50s-low 80s.  I wouldn't mind 20s once in a while too!!  I love weather change, but here in So Cal that is a rarity.  School has started and the weather should become like fall right....oh wait, school started in August!  Mother Nature may need to change her ways to accommodate.  The heat doesn't help with sleeplessness but AC and a big fan does.

This last month I have rededicated myself to exercising again.  The side effects I have with exercising from the Arimidex I take is painful, but I push through so I can participate in my first Race!!  Labor Day 2015 I will run in the South Jordan Temple 2 Temple Steeplechase!  I am so excited, however when I signed up I thought I was going to run a 5k...3 miles that I can do.  After I registered online I realized Oops this is a 5 mile race!!!  Looks like I will be walking most of this, but at least I am doing it!  I think I will sleep really we'll that night....he he he.

Counting Sheep, Reading, Watching TV.....done it all.  I could complain but hey, Im still alive and I will take that.  Got to go and rest up for my 5:30am wake up alarm....






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marri! We really have to get together. I agree, chemo effects really make HEAT our enemy... and being mid-life doesn't help either :(
    Are you still on chemo, or maintenance/preventative meds? Send me an email, text or FB message and we'll plan a date before 2016. Best of luck with your Marathon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AQLChemical Products and its staff of quiet professionals is committed to delivering the most realistic, fundamentally sound training experience possible. Revlimid – Lenalidomide is used to treat anemia (low red blood cells) in patients with a certain type of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Patients with MDS may have very low red blood cell counts and require blood transfusions.

    How Much Does Medicare pay for Revlimid
    REVLIMID for sale

    Avastin or bevacizumab
    HERCEPTIN – TRASTUZUMAB FOR SALE

    IBRANCE FOR SALE
    keytruda cost

    what is neulasta used for
    OPDIVO FOR SALE

    WHAT IS RITUXAN (RITUXIMAB)
    ZYTIGA FOR SALE

    Feel Free to Contact for more information. Thanks

    ReplyDelete